Sold By Amie Palmer
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Solid, With All The Character You're After On 873m2 Block!
With character charm, street appeal, modern finishes throughout and a back deck overlooking the leafy yard, this is one not to miss. The property is located at the end of a quiet street, close to the CBD with no flood effect. What an exceptional opportunity, do not delay your inspection.
- Open plan lounge room, dining area and kitchen - air-conditioned, plenty of natural light overlooking the back yard
- Kitchen with plentiful bench space and storage, modern appliances in good condition
- Beautifully polished floors throughout
- 2 over sized bedrooms, plus 2 extra rooms that easily fit double beds
- Modern bathroom with oversized bathtub and separate toilet room
- Back yard with shade trees, outdoor patio area, undercover which is great for BBQ's and entertaining plus garden shed
- Fully fenced
- Solar panels
- End of quiet cul-de-sac
- Only 2.5kms* to Ipswich CBD
- Easy access to public transport/major transport corridors
- 4.5kms* to major Riverlink Shopping Centre
- Close to schools
Please contact the agent to arrange your inspection.
Disclaimer: This property may or may not be under contract/offer. Please contact the agent for the current status on this property. The website may have filtered the property for website functionality purposes.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.