Sold By Lisa Gill and Tracie Andrews
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
High Set Brick On 1,007m2 In Bundamba
This original brick home is situated on a quiet street, close to TAFE and rail. This would make an ideal investment or the perfect family home for those happy to do some sweat equity. This property has loads of potential, on a huge fenced block, with space to add a shed and pool.
- Large lounge area with separate dining space off the kitchen
- Downstairs contains 2 garage, laundry plus ample space for a workshop/rumpus room
- Timber floorboards are under the carpet and vinyl, they should polish up beautifully
- 3 bedrooms with built-in robes
- Bathroom and separate toilet
- Enclosed front veranda
- 600m* to Bundamba TAFE
- 1.8km* to Bundamba Railway Station
- 2.2km* to Bundamba Secondary College
- 1.6km* to Bunnings Bundamba
Contact Lisa and Tracie today to arrange your inspection.
Disclaimer: This property may or may not be under contract/offer. Please contact the agent for the current status on this property. The website may have filtered the property for website functionality purposes.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.