Sold By Scott Reeves
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
Sell It Now - Owners Instruction
All the hard work has been done, just pack your bags and move into a home that will satisfy all your families requirements over many years. Or, for the investors, this home has a long-term tenant that is keen to stay on perfectly giving you income from day one.
- 3 spacious bedrooms with built in robes and air-conditioning
- Large sunken lounge room with fireplace and air-conditioning
- Galley kitchen with dishwasher and air-conditioner overlooking a dining area and rumpus area
- Exceptionally spacious two-way bathroom with bath and shower in one room, vanity area and separate toilet
- Air-conditioned bedrooms and main living areas - that's a total of 5 air-conditioners
- Security screen on windows and doors
- 14 solar panels back to grid
- Solar hot water
- 1,091m2 fenced yard
The home is beautiful and although not brand new it is a home that should last ages with plenty of room.
Quiet location with large blocks offering you the privacy the new estates just seldom do and the potential to split the block and build a second dwelling with street frontage subject to council approval.
Currently tenanted for $320pw with tenant willing to stay on.
To view this bargain priced home please contact the listing agent Scott Reeves at Ray White Ipswich today or come along to one of the open house.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.