Sold By Amie Palmer
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Architecturally Designed Home With Breathtaking Views
Unique properties like this do not come up for sale frequently. Located at the peak of a hill with stunning views over Ipswich and the ranges beyond, this home will feel like an escape every time you arrive home.
The property has 2 large bedrooms and a large study upstairs, plus another room downstairs that was furnished recently with bedroom decor - also with its own outdoor patio capturing the views.
The home was originally designed by an architect who lived in the property for many years. You will notice the particularly large windows and deliberate design to make the post of the views from every room.
Clad with Red Cedar, with well established gardens, the home has an Earthy, peaceful vibrancy. Do not delay your inspection!
- 2 large bedrooms upstairs plus large study
- Room downstairs that was previously furnished with bedroom decor
- Large kitchen/dining space upstairs
- Deck with captivating views
- Downstairs patio also capturing the views
- Established gardens
- Red Cedar cladding
- Solid built and architecturally designed
- Easy access to the Ipswich Motorway and the Cunningham Highway
- 7kms* to Ipswich CBD
- Close to Railway Station
- Close to Bundamba Tafe
- Close to other major schools, shops, and conveniences
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.