Sold By Amie Palmer
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Smart Purchase With Great Sized Yard!
This low-set, solid brick home stands out among the rest as it has a great sized fully fenced back yard, a large outdoor undercover patio and ample living space inside. The interstate owner is committed to the sale of this house, do not miss out!
- Current lease in place, tenant paying $330/week lease ending July 2017
- 4 bedrooms main with en-suite and WIR
- Air-conditioned and ceiling fans throughout
- Modern kitchen with plentiful storage and bench space
- Large outdoor undercover patio area
- Rain water tank
- In established estate
- Very close access to Warrego Highway
- Close to major schools, shops and conveniences
- 10 minutes* to Ipswich CBD
Please call the agent to arrange your inspection.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.