Sold By Tracie Andrews and Lisa Gill
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Fully Renovated Entertainer's Kitchen
This fully renovated family home has easy access to the Warrego Highway and is located on 607m2 just minutes from Riverlink, and Ipswich CBD. The home has a fantastic kitchen which is large enough to fit all the cooks in the home and is fitted out with quality appliances. There is a cute original garage which (with a bit of imagination) could be used as an artist's studio or teenagers retreat. There is a second toilet which has easy access to the backyard handy for outdoor entertaining. This home has mountain views from the rear bedroom and back yard and has established fruit trees.
- Fully renovated throughout
- Brand new large family kitchen
- 3 bedrooms
- Polished floors
- Second toilet
- Ceiling fans
- Quality upgrades
- Located on a service road off Waterworks Road
- Minutes to Ipswich CBD
- 250m* to Denman Park which features walking tracks, BBQ facilities and playground
- 750m* to Pine Mountain Road Shopping Village IGA, various takeaways and barber
- 3km* to Riverlink Shopping Centre
Please call the agents to arrange your inspection.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.