Sold By Vanya Dzumhur
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Character Charm AND Fantastic Location? This One Is A Must See!
With plenty of space for the whole family, this charming 3 bedroom home has it all! With separate lounge and dining, a spacious kitchen and a huge alfresco entertaining area, this home is perfect for those who want space and character appeal! Situated on an 809m2 block, the property has a double garage and separate carport, whilst still leaving plenty of yard for kids and pets.
- Generous flat 809m2 block perfect for kids and pets
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-ins
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of bench space
- Separate living, dining rooms
- Separate bathroom and toilet
- Spacious sun room with potential to convert to en-suite or separate living area
- Beautiful polished floorboards
- Split system air-con in lounge and master bedroom
- Huge undercover alfresco
- Council approved double garage
- Quality Colorbond fence
- 5000L rainwater tank
- 5 minute* walk to Sacred Heart Primary School
- 2 minute* drive to Booval Shopping Centre
- 4 minute* drive to Booval Train Station
- 7 minute* to Ipswich CBD
Located on a quiet street only minutes from schools, shops and transport, the owner is committed to the sale! Be sure to put in an offer so you don't to miss out.
Auction Venue: Ray White Ipswich, 81 Limestone Street, Ipswich
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.