Sold By Neil Mundy
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Beautiful Family Home In Quiet location
Set in one of Ipswich's most premier suburbs, Blackstone, you'll find 59 Queen Street. This beautiful home has lots to offer the modern family, with a convenient location giving quick access to local schools, parks, shopping centres, restaurants and on over 1,000m2, this home is well worth an inspection.
Boasting three and what has been used as the fourth bedroom, two separate living areas, your very own gym or teenage retreat and huge three bay powered shed.
- Beautiful front enclosed veranda
- Three good size bedrooms, plus a fourth room that could be used as bedroom or office
- Main bedroom with split air/conditioning and large built-in robe
- Large modern dine-in kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space with A/C and dishwasher
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Spacious lounge with wood heater and A/C
- Beautiful main bathroom
- Your own personal gym or teenage retreat
- Large internal laundry
- Concreted outdoor entertainment area
- Separate lockup storage room
- Water tank
- Huge three bay powered shed complete with work bench
- 1,012m2 fenced allotment with rear yard access
- Quick access to the Cunningham HWY
- Quiet location
Don't miss out on this beautiful family home call.
Neil Mundy today.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Huge 1012 M2 Allotment
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.