Sold by Deanne Ramsey
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Magical Water Views
If you love a breeze on a hot summer's day and a beautiful water view, this property is for you. Ideally situated close to the Ipswich CBD, the upcoming Norman Street bridge site, Ipswich's stunning River Heart Park Lands, local state primary schools as well as primary and secondary grammar schools. This is an ideal place to call home. So what else are you waiting for?
- 3 Bedrooms - 2 with doors onto the back deck.
- Sit in bed with an early morning cuppa and watch boats/jet skis on the river
- Bush and birds on all sides through the bedroom doorway and windows.
- Modernized bathroom, with separate shower, bath and separate toilet.
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher, ceramic cook top + electric oven.
- The air-conditioned lounge with polished hardwood floors lead onto the back deck, making for a light + airy feeling with views to the River from inside + out.
- Total privacy with no' neighbours in view
- The back yard is fully fenced.
- Double carport for car accommodation.
- Quiet location, with a short drive to Schools, Rail + Retail.
Whether you are the astute investor or looking for a place to call home, you need to have a look at this, for a private inspection contact Deanne Ramsey today on 0412 229 762!
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.