Sold By Neil Mundy
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Stunning Property With Magic Views
Overlooking the Bremer Parade reserve this property has views you have to see to believe. Ideally situated close to the Ipswich CBD, the upcoming Norman Street bridge site, Ipswich's stunning River Heart Park Lands, local state primary schools as well as primary and secondary grammar schools. This is an ideal place to call home. So what else are you waiting for?
- Large main living area with air-conditioning
- Kitchen with plenty of storage space and electric stove
- Large dining area leading on to the back deck with beautiful sweeping views of the reserve
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Main bedroom with built-in wardrobe and air-conditioning
- 2 spacious bedrooms one with built-in wardrobe
- All the benefits of only having one neighbour on one side of the property
- Previously rented for $270 a week
Whether you are the astute investor or looking for a place to call home, you need to have a look at this, for a private inspection today contact Neil Mundy or Tom Sordy today!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.