Ray White Commercial Ipswich
Sold By John Galloway
- Building: 609m²
Landmark Property On 2 Allotments!
Due to circumstances, the owners of Tarampa Fuels offer their properties for sale.
• Total land area of 1.59ha*
• Freehold commercial usage block 1.08ha
• Shed 1 Currently utilised as Service Station and Workshop 23.2m2* x 18.86m2* Currently Open Mon Fri 5am to 6pm, Sat 7am to 12pm
• Shed 2 Storage and lock-up containers 40ft* x 40ft*
• Shed 3 Panel shop with 4 bays, spray booth and chassis straightener 22.4m* x 9.9m2* (currently leased) + plant and machinery including vehicles + SAV
• Shed 4 At back of panel shop (not included in sale owned by Tarampa Smash Repairs)
• 2004 FRR 550 Isuzu Tilt Tray
• 1 x 4 post hoist in workshop
• Bowsers and 6 pumps
• 2 x ULP 91 - 10,000L tank
• 2 x Premium 95 10,000L tank
• 2 x Diesel 12,000L tank
Large 4 bedroom home on 4,907m2* block with multiple living areas, air-conditioning, lock-up garaging for 6 vehicles, 3 bay shed 12m*x12m* with power, 12m*x6m* carport.
Expressions Of Interest - Closing Thursday 6th July 2017 at 5pm
Information memorandum available, contact John Galloway on 0409 776 737 for more information.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.