Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Owners Committed To Selling
- Land: 19 ha (48 acres)
This 48-acre property is well set up. With town water connected and a never-ending flow of spring water into the large dam situated in a central location on the property, you will always have a good water supply. The current owner has stocked the dam with Murray Cod and Yellow Belly for additional family relaxation.
A complete refurbishment has recently been completed inside the home.
• A very stylish and practical kitchen with quality appliances, new tiles and carpet throughout and the two bathrooms have been tastefully updated
• The main bedroom has a large walk-in robe, an ensuite with a sliding door to access the outdoor area and views out to the surrounding countryside
• The other two carpeted bedrooms have built-in wardrobes along with 2 additional linen cupboards, plus a storage room off the two-bay carport
• For year round comfort ducted air-conditioning compliments this stylish renovation along with ADSL internet connection for the home office or simply for the family's internet requirements, another plus is a fireplace in the combined kitchen, living and dining
• An outside cold room is off the two-bay carport and within close proximity to the home, along with an outdoor covered area along the rear of the home with a servery from the kitchen for the family BBQ'S
• Huge 19 x 13 x 10 (approx.) shed with 3 phase power and concrete floor
• Cattle yards and ramp
Located in the picturesque Peak Crossing, a perfect location for the commuter working in Amberley, Ipswich or Brisbane. A quick commute to and from work and then come home to this stunning home
If you in the market for a rural property with a perfect outlook then look no further.
Inspect anytime by appointment or one of our open home each Saturday check for times.
Contact Scott for further details.
19 ha / 48 acres
6 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.