Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Stylish Queenslander On 90 Acres
- Land: 36 ha (90 acres)
This superb colonial home offers 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and parking galore! You won't be lacking space with 90 acres of pasture improved arable land, including 6 paddocks, 2 dams and 2 huge sheds (2.5 bay & 6 bay). The property has town water and a bore (currently not equipped), with gorgeous established gardens around the home. Inside you'll find exquisite polished timber floors, stained glass windows, breezeways and high ceilings.
- 90 acres - pasture improved
- All fabulous arable useable land
- Two road and creek frontage
- 6 paddocks fully fenced
- 2 dams
- Town water
- 16 X 250 Watt solar panels
- Bore (not equipped)
- 7.5m x 4.5m lockable shed (2.5 bay)
- 18m x 6m shed (6 bay)
- Immaculate gardens
- Ensuite and WIR in master bedroom
- Main bathroom with claw foot bath
- Open kitchen with dishwasher, stainless steel oven and stove
- Stunning open dining room with bi-fold doors that open onto verandah
- Verandah on 2.5 sides
- Fly screens
- Separate laundry room
- 5 minutes to town, shops and train station
- Urgent sale required!
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
36 ha / 90 acres
8 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.