Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
57* Acres - Rural Living At It's Best
- Land: 23 ha (57 acres)
Serious circumstances forces sale. This magnificent property is only 2.1 klm off the Cunningham Highway at Aratula and offers all the facilities and extras for a comfortable and relaxed lifestyle. With picturesque Mount Edwards looming in the background this immaculate large low set brick home was purpose built by the current owners and is ideal for the large or extended family, entertaining or having guests stay over. Water is not a concern with town water connected, 2 water tanks, 2 dams and irrigation available from the adjacent water canal fed from popular Moogerah dam close by. Only 15 minutes* to Boonah, 35 minutes* to RAAF Base Amberley and 45 minutes* to Ipswich.
• 5 bedrooms, 4 with built-ins, all with ceiling fans
• Main with en-suite and large WIR
• Separate front living room with bay window feature
• Centrally located kitchen with 2 pak finish, dishwasher and extra large walk-in pantry
• Adjacent Rumpus room, a dining area and a family room with 2 x R/C air-cons and ceiling fans
• Main bathroom with separate bath and shower, separate toilet, separate laundry room
• Large covered rear outdoor entertaining area 11m* x 6.5m*
• Security grills windows and doors
• Solar panels (4.5kva) and solar hot water
• Double carport with attached 9m* x 6m* shed with electric roller doors
• 2nd shed 6m* x 6m* with power and a tractor shelter
• 2 dams - 50m* wide x 9m* deep & 20m* x 20m* x 4m* deep
• Water tanks - 1 x 5,000*gallon, 1 x 1,000* gallon tank, filter system to house
• Solar pump on bottom dam
• Established gardens with computerised irrigation, green house, 3 garden sheds, bird aviary
• Cattle yards, head bailer and loading ramp
• Fully fenced into 3 paddocks and house yard area
• Mini sewerage system (aqua nova)
• 1.5 inch fire fighter pump connected to dams
• 2hp electric pump and 1hp submersible pump
• Satellite NBN connection and Foxtel connection
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining
23 ha / 57 acres
4 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.