Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Banks Creek' At Savages Crossing, Fernvale
- Land: 428 ha (1,057 acres)
Over 1000 acres of pristine riverfront land holding.
This is arguably the largest privately owned Brisbane riverfront parcel available for sale. Currently running over 200 head of cattle with potential to increase cattle numbers.
- 2 easily accessed cattle yards
- Comprising 427ha over 4 allotments
- Potential to further subdivide an additional rural allotment subject to council approval
- Superb grazing country with endless water supply direct from the Brisbane river and multiple dams and creeks
- Substantial potential gravel resource
Handed down through generations and now offered for definite sale this land has to be one of the nicest properties of its size offered to the Queensland market in many years.
The untapped potential is ready for you and family to enjoy.
Disclaimer: This property may or may not be under contract/offer. Please contact the agent for the current status on this property. The website may have filtered the property for website functionality purposes.
428 ha / 1,057 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.