One of a Kind Home, Unbeatable Location
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Full of character charm and privately set back on a leafy block, what an opportunity this unique home presents! The home has been kept immaculately, but a change in the owner's circumstances means it is time to sell! The property boasts separate living areas - PERFECT for large families! There are bedrooms, bathroom and multiple living areas downstairs plus 2 huge double lofts and a second bathroom upstairs! The location is unbeatable, a stone's throw from all of Brassall's major conveniences, easy access to major transport corridors and only minutes away from Ipswich CBD.
- Privately set back on leafy block
- Charming street appeal
- Spacious bedroom downstairs plus large multi-purpose/bedroom - use for your study, extra bedroom, office etc
- Beautiful French doors throughout
- Huge bathrooms downstairs with large linen cupboard
- Brand new carpet
- Freshly painted internally
- Open plan kitchen with plentiful bench space
- Oversized laundry with storage
- Beautifully landscaped, manageable yard
- 2 double size loft bedrooms upstairs
- 2nd bathroom upstairs
- Walkable distance to Brassall's major conveniences - Brassall Shopping Centre, schools
- Easy access to public transport
- Easy access onto Highway for commuters
- 4kms* to Ipswich CBD
Please contact the agent to arrange your inspection.
686m² / 0.17 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.