Gorgeous 5 Bedroom Home In Central Location!
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
I dare you to watch the video and not fall in love at first sight with this 5 bedroom beauty! With a street presence like no other, this historic home has had a complete and loving restoration, melding its original old school charm with today's creature comforts.
Walking through its colossal hallway to the open plan living and dinning area, the size of the home will be sure to impress! Large family? No worries, there's a space for everyone here!
For the chef of the house, the light and airy kitchen is an absolute dream. Boasting a huge island bench, dishwasher, electric cooktop, storage galore and of course, a pressed metal splash back for that touch of glamour.
The bedrooms are all a great size, but it's the master bedroom that takes the cake, with its ensuite and walk-in robe proving irresistible.
What's more, outdoor entertaining in our balmy summer nights will be a pleasure as your friends and family relax under your undercover alfresco, whilst overlooking your manicured yard. Perfection!
I adore this house and I am positive you will too, so please have a look for yourself during our open homes and private inspections. This may just be the one for you!
- 5 spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in robe
- Kitchen with dishwasher, electric stove, large fridge space and plenty of storage
- Open plan, air-conditioned dining/living area
- Main bathroom with double vanity, separate shower and bath
- Undercover alfresco area
- Fully fenced 713m2 block
- 2 car space carport
- Security screens on all the doors and windows
- Fantastic central location
- 1 minute* walk to St Mary's Primary School
- 1 minute* walk to St Mary's College
- 3 minute* walk to Ipswich Grammar School
- 4-5 minute* walk to cafes and restaurants
- 2 minute* drive to Ipswich Train Station
- 4 minute* drive to Riverlink Shopping Centre
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
713m² / 0.18 acres
2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.