Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Peace And Quiet In Wivenhoe Pocket
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
On arriving at this immaculately presented family home you will be immediately impressed with the mature gardens and trees that front this unique home in this sought-after location of Wivenhoe Pocket.
This home offers:
- Well-designed open plan kitchen and dining area with air-conditioning that features a breakfast bar and a large pantry and offers plenty of storage.
- The king-sized master suite features an en-suite and walk in robe and French doors opening up onto the front veranda and is air-conditioned.
- The two generous sized family bedrooms are designed with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans security screens and large windows that provide garden views and good natural light.
- Large separate lounge room that opens through French doors to the timbered front veranda.
- Polished timber floors, high ceilings throughout and is beautifully positioned on the block for elevation, catching breezes and to attain the perfect aspect.
- The family bathroom features a bath and shower and has all the quality fixtures of the master en-suite and also offers a separate vanity.
- The property has a car port with approx* 3.7 m clearance height, a double lock-up shed 7 m x 6 m, an attached work shop and also an air-conditioned office.
- The home has been immaculately maintained, has excellent side access to the sheds, well maintained driveway, has 4 x 23000-litre water tanks connected to the house.
This home is located in a very desirable location and has been a much-loved family home.
Only four minutes* from the Fernvale shopping precinct, coffee shops, cafes, popular schools, parks, professional services, the Woolworths shopping Centre and approximately 15 minutes* from Ipswich.
Don't miss this great opportunity to buy a great home in quality location call Scott Reeves Today for your private inspection.
6,938m² / 1.71 acres
3 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.