Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Not Just A Home, But A Way Of Life
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Here is your chance to grab your little piece of paradise. This beautiful low set brick home sits on 8 acres of serene rural land, which once served as a tomato farm. Whilst the property is in a very private location, it's only a 15 minute drive to Ipswich City and Riverlink Shopping Centre via direct access to the Brisbane Valley Highway plus also just 50Kms from Brisbane. This family home is perfect for anyone looking for a peaceful escape, whilst keeping the city at their fingertips.
Features of the property include:
- 4 bedrooms, 3 with built-ins and the main with air-conditioning
- Main large bathroom with shower and bath combination and heaps of storage
- Spacious laundry with plenty of storage with second stylish bathroom attached
- Open plan kitchen with breakfast bar, double fridge space and plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Formal dining room with beautiful great views of the back garden
- Large carpeted living area with air-conditioning and large sliding doors
- Second living area also with large sliding door leading into the fenced back garden
- Spacious outdoor entertaining area with the pool all fenced in for privacy
- Front and back verandahs connecting the living areas
- Covered carport which comfortably fits 4 cars and extra lockable storage or tool shed at the back
- Security doors and windows throughout
- Glamorgan Vale rural water connected to the property
- Large barn, chicken coupe and 2 powered storage sheds
- Stunning in-ground salt water pool
- 2 water tanks holding approximately 60,000L combined
- Secure property with fences throughout, perfect for young children and pets
- Easy access to the Brisbane Valley Highway
- Not to mention a tranquil rural outlook
An opportunity not to be missed - if you are ready to start living the good life, here is your chance. Call Neil Mundy on 0409 893 842 or Deanne Ramsey on 0412 229 762 now to organise a private inspection or for any further information.
Disclaimer: This property may or may not be under contract/offer. Please contact the agent for the current status on this property. The website may have filtered the property for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
See all features
3.2375 ha / 8 acres
4 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.