Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Immaculate Family Home!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
When you walk through the front door you will be greeted by amazing views overlooking the parkland. Situated in one of the best locations in Brisbane, this beautiful property with its magic views really has it all.
Sitting on a 652m2 block it is conveniently located to everything you'll need such as Mt Ommaney Shopping Centre, Park Village Shopping Centre, Middle Park State School and getting into Brisbane will take just 20 minutes.
- 4 good size bedrooms
- Main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, ducted air-conditioning and large ensuite
- 3 other bedrooms all with built-ins and ducted air-conditioning
- Beautiful kitchen with Cesar stone bench tops and plenty of bench and cupboard space
- 2 separate open living areas with ceiling fans and ducted air-conditioning
- Powder room servicing the lower level of this quality home
- Approximately 40m2 deck really is the main feature with ceiling fans and lighting installed so you can sit back and enjoy the breeze anytime undercover next to your sparkling heated underground salt water pool overlooking the parkland, with no neighbour's sharing the back fence
- Main bathroom with separate large shower and bath
- Fresh carpets and paint upstairs
- 5 zone ducted air-conditioning servicing all bedrooms and living areas
- 5.2 KW Solar system
- Solahart hot water system
- Garden shed at the back of the yard for extra storage
- 2 car tandem carport with lockable electric door for added security
Relax in air-conditioned comfort or step outside onto the massive deck, perfect for entertaining guests whilst enjoying the tranquil bush setting. Offering exceptional outdoor living and private backyard, this property is ideal for children and pets.
A property this good and in such a great location won't last long! To book an inspection contact Neil Mundy or Thomas Sordy today.
Disclaimer: This property may or may not be under contract/offer. Please contact the agent for the current status on this property. The website may have filtered the property for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
652m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.