Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Feet Up And Tools Down, The Hard Work Is All Done!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Put simply, this home is stunning. Being well positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, your new home is ready for you to kick your feet up and enjoy. Silkstone is a centrally located suburb that is close to everything you could need or ask for, this quiet and leafy location which boasts convenient access to all that Ipswich has to offer, including a wide range of facilities, major shopping centres including Booval Shopping Precinct, restaurants and retail options. The area is within walking distance to a variety of schools and is well serviced by public transport with the train station only a short distance away. With all the hard work done there is potential just to move in and enjoy.
- 3 Generous bedrooms all with spacious built-ins and ceiling fans
- Renovated kitchen with new dishwasher and range hood featuring plenty of storage
- Spacious bathroom with separate shower and bath
- New carpet and lino throughout the living, kitchen and dining areas
- Brand new electrical fixtures and fittings throughout upstairs
- New paintwork that has been finished to an excellent standard
- Large second living area that spans half the house below
- Multi use room that can be used as an office or could be used as a 4th bedroom, teenage retreat of for general storage
- Second bathroom with large stand alone shower and second toilet
- 2 car garage underneath with direct access to be able to drive straight through to the back yard if needed
- Large secure patio out the front that has been freshly painted to a quality standard
- Spacious entertainment area out the back with a large easy to maintain fish pond
- 2 street access from both Gardner Place and Morris Street
- Sitting on a flat 878m2 block
This charming family home must be seen in person to truly appreciate all it has to offer. For a private inspection call Neil Mundy or Thomas Sordy today!
Disclaimer: This property may or may not be under contract/offer. Please contact the agent for the current status on this property. The website may have filtered the property for website functionality purposes.
- 2 Street Access
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
878m² / 0.22 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.