Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Edenbrooke Estate, Awesome Family Home
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This stunning family home is located in the tightly held Edenbrooke Estate and is well positioned on a large, low maintenance 647m2 fenced allotment, surrounded by beautiful properties. Boasting 4 large bedrooms with a spacious office that could be the 5th bedroom, this home represents quality and comfort on a grand scale.
- 4 large bedrooms all with built-ins
- Main bedroom with huge 2 way walk-in robe, en-suite, built-in robe, ceiling mounted air-conditioning and private access to the covered outdoor entertainment area
- Large office or what could be used as a 5th bedroom complete with built-in robe
- Formal entry and spacious lounge room with ceiling mounted air conditioning
- Modern, well-appointed kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Dining/meals area and separate family room
- Beautiful covered outdoor entertainment area
- Internal laundry and security screens throughout
- Double car garage with remote
- Quiet and leafy street
What the locals say about Edenbrooke Estate "Great Neighbours at Edenbrooke!"
Those who live in Edenbrooke would agree that it's a pleasant area with nature, modern homes, great playgrounds and sporting facilities. A 20 minute drive from Brisbane's CBD via the Centenary Highway, Edenbrooke literally has it all!
Edenbrooke is a great community with a friendly atmosphere. Going for a stroll one day, I was pleasantly surprised to be greeted by many smiles and "how are you's". The locals take great pride in their surroundings, it's not uncommon to see members of the community cleaning up the public parks and gardens on their weekends.
Those with young families would feel safe in this area due to the strong sense of community that ties Edenbrooke together. While working in the area, I was approached by a neighbour asking who I was and what I did, simply because they had seen me around the area and knew that I did not live there myself.
If you are looking for a quality home in a great location that is close to everything then call Neil Mundy today to book your Inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
- Simply Stunning
647m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Seventeen Mile Rocks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.