Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Back on the market, House, Stables, Sheds, 35 Paddocks Spelling Complex
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Look at this fabulous 100 acre farm with its massive infrastructure for running that horse stud or spelling complex or maybe you just want to horse about. Situated in the Scenic Rim at Rosevale, this property is only *35 mins from Ipswich and an *hour from Brisbane approx. The home is a great 4 bedroom low-set brick home with the master bedroom having an en-suite and robe. The kitchen and open plan design give the space and comfort for easy living with superb views and outlook. There is no shortage of water or sheds with a huge drive through stable complex as well as various other sheds and infrastructure to compliment.
- 100 acres with 35 paddocks
- Large 4 bedroom brick home
- En-suite & robe in master bedroom
- Ducted air conditioning
- 3 bay colorbond lock-up car garage
- Mostly steel rail fencing to over 35 paddocks
- Laneways servicing the over 35 paddocks
- Numerous paddocks suitable for stallions
- Water storage dams, equipped bores, creek
- Large colorbond stable complex with 8 stables plus 3 extra stables
- Stallion boxes, tack room, feed room, wash bay, timed lighting
- Large 5 bay machinery shed with concrete floor & power
- Sand arena, round yard, steel stock yards, loading ramp
- All paddocks watered
- 5 bores equipped + irrigation mains
- Dams and turkeys nest, windmills
- Improved pastures throughout mostly
- 30 acres cultivation with irrigation (approx)
- Bitumen road frontage
- Circumstances are urging immediate sale!!
41 ha / 102 acres
3 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.