Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
CONTRACT CRASHED! House, Stables, Sheds, 35 Paddocks Spelling Complex
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
This is your second chance to secure this massive 100+ acre farm with plenty of room for horsing about with existing infrastructure for running that horse stud or spelling complex.
Located in the Scenic Rim at Rosevale, this property is only 35 minutes* from Ipswich, and an hour* from Brisbane, making it the perfect blend of country and suburban living.
This low-set brick and tile home boasts 4 generous bedrooms, with the master containing an ensuite and walk-in robe. The large open-plan design makes for comfort and easy living, and flaunts a beautiful kitchen just waiting to be cooked in!
- 102 acres with 35 paddocks
- Large 4 bedroom brick home
- Ensuite & robe in master bedroom
- Ducted air conditioning
- 3 bay colorbond lock-up car garage
- Mostly steel rail fencing to over 35 paddocks
- Laneways servicing the over 35 paddocks
- Numerous paddocks suitable for stallions
- Water storage dams, equipped bores, creek
- Large colorbond stable complex with 8 stables plus 3 extra stables
- Stallion boxes, tack room, feed room, wash bay, timed lighting
- Large 5 bay machinery shed with concrete floor & power
- Sand arena, round yard, steel stock yards, loading ramp
- All paddocks watered
- 5 bores equipped + irrigation mains
- Dams and turkeys nest, windmills
- Improved pastures throughout mostly
- 30 acres* cultivation with irrigation
- Bitumen road frontage
- Circumstances are urging immediate sale!!
41 ha / 102 acres
3 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.