Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Unbelievable horse property!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 10 Cars
This massive 102 acre farm with plenty of room for horsing about with existing infrastructure for running that horse stud. There is miles of steel railing with over 30 odd horse paddocks, double fencing, lane ways and water in every paddock.
Located in the Scenic Rim at Rosevale, this property is only 35 minutes* from Ipswich, and an hour* from Brisbane, making it the perfect blend of country and suburban living.
This low-set brick 4 bedroom home boasts, master with ensuite and walk-in robe. The large open-plan design makes for comfort and easy living.Numerous living areas and outdoor Alfresco area!
- 102 acres with 35 paddocks
- Large 4 bedroom brick home
- Ensuite & robe in master bedroom
- Ducted air conditioning
- 3 bay colorbond lock-up car garage
- Mostly steel rail fencing to over 35 paddocks
- Laneways servicing the over 35 paddocks
- Numerous paddocks suitable for stallions
- Water storage dams, equipped bores, creek
- Large colorbond stable complex with 8 stables plus 3 extra stables
- Stallion boxes, tack room, feed room, wash bay, timed lighting
- Large 5 bay machinery shed with concrete floor & power
- Sand arena, round yard, steel stock yards, loading ramp
- All paddocks watered
- 5 bores equipped + irrigation mains
- Dams and turkeys nest, windmills
- Improved pastures throughout mostly
- 30 acres* cultivation with irrigation
- Bitumen road frontage
- Circumstances are urging immediate sale!!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
41 ha / 102 acres
10 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.