Auction location: Ray White Ipswich 81 Limestone Street, Ipswich QLD 4305
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Solid Investment With Long Term Tenants In Place!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This charming 3 bedroom home has been tenanted for the past 2 years by ideal tenants! The home is tidy and well maintained, on a large fully fenced 618m2 block.
- Returns $270/week
- Lease ends 9th October 2017
- Flood-free block
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- Separate open plan lounge and dining area
- Neat kitchen with gas stove and oven
- Bathroom offers full sized bath with integrated shower
- Beautiful polished timber floors throughout
- Split system air-con for your creature comforts
- Single car space under covered car port
- Large fully fenced yard perfect for kids and pets
Location, Location, Location! Only minutes from public transport and excellent education facilities. The Motorway provided easy access to Brisbane CBD and Brisbane Road provided direct access to Ipswich CBD.
- 3 minute* walk to bus stop
- 4 minute* walk to Riverview Train Station
- 3 minute* drive to St Peters Claver Catholic College
- 3 minute* drive to Riverview Primary School
- 8 minute* drive to Bundamba State School
- 8 minute* drive to Bundamba TAFE College
- 11 minute* drive to Wolston Park Golf Course
Call Vanya on 0425 440 910 today to book your inspection!
Auction Venue: Ray White Ipswich 81 Limestone Street, Ipswich QLD 4305
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
618m² / 0.15 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.