Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Beautiful One Day Perfect The Next
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 10 Cars
Properties of this calibre seldom come onto the market. This beautiful home with its spacious modern design and incredible shed put simply is the complete package where no corners have been cut in design, construction, finish nor presentation. Set in a quiet family friendly location, you'll find 2637 Forest Hill-Fernvale Road, Rifle Range, approximately 6 years new.
- Formal entry
- 5 large bedrooms all with built-ins
- Spacious main bedroom with impressive walk-in robe and en-suite
- Stunning modern kitchen stainless steel appliances Caesar Stone bench tops, butlers pantry with stainless bench tops, breakfast bar and bi-fold windows with servery
- 8 Zones ducted air conditioning
- Open plan design with dining area and family area complemented with bi-fold doors leading out to the alfresco entertainment area
- Awesome alfresco area with stainless steel bench tops built in BBQ (gas is plumbed into house), ceiling fans and magic views
- Large media room and separate study
- Main bathroom with separate shower and internal laundry
- Double car lockup garage with remote
- 2 x 22,500lt concrete water tanks
- Shed = 3 bays with double workshop and double carport and extra carport to suit caravan/horse float all with 3 phase power. The shed is 21m (L) x 6.9m (W) x 2.7m (High) and the caravan carport is 9m (L) x 4.2m (W) x 3.5m (H)
- 4 roller doors - one with remote
- 16,000lt rainwater tanks off shed
- Asphalt driveway just over a year old
- Mature drought resistant gardens
- Fully fenced paddocks with 1 dam on approximately 10.6 acres
- House yard with full dog proof fencing
To book your private inspection call Neil Mundy today.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
4.29 ha / 11 acres
7 garage spaces and 3 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.