Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Simply Move In And Enjoy, All The Hard Work Has Been Done
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Properties of this quality seldom come onto the market. Put simply, this stunning home, with its high quality finishes and with no corners cut in design, construction nor presentation, is the complete package. You'll find 182 Cascade Street set in one of Ipswich's most premier suburbs, Raceview. This stunning home not only captures the classic Queenslander style, but brings living the Queensland dream to the next level. One inspection is all it will take for you to fall in love with all this amazing home has to offer.
- 3 good size fresh bedrooms, all with high ceilings
- Main bedroom with stunning new ensuite
- 2nd bedroom with access to main bathroom
- Beautiful polished floors throughout
- Spacious well-appointed new kitchen, with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Large lounge room with split air conditioner and adjoining dining area
- Stunning covered outdoor entertainment area
- New 2 way main bathroom
- Good size laundry with second toilet
- Large covered entertainment area with lights and ceiling fan
- Beautiful front verandah
- Plenty of off street parking with side access for caravan or trailer
- Recently re-stumped and re-roofed
- Large 627m2* fully fenced corner block
We are proud to present 182 Cascade Street, Raceview to the market. To arrange a private inspection please phone Neil Mundy or Scott Reeves, or join us at the next open home.
Disclaimer: This property may or may not be under contract/offer. Please contact the agent for the current status on this property. The website may have filtered the property for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
627m² / 0.15 acres
1 carport space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.