Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Stunning Family Home In A Quiet Location
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This beautiful, light and airy 4 bedroom home is sitting on a flat 688m2 block with 2 separate living areas, it represents not just a home but a way of life. From the moment you enter you will be pleasantly surprised by its layout and portions, featuring a westerly facing covered entertainment area this home offers a low maintenance lifestyle but doesn't sacrifice style nor quality. When you walk into this fresh new home you will find a living area with multiple large windows providing plenty of natural lighting. Following the beautiful freshly carpeted living room is the open plan kitchen which comes fully equipped with stove, oven and dishwasher, ample cabinetry with wrap around bench providing plenty of preparation space for those big family gatherings.
Raceview is serviced by many award winning private and public education facilities including Ipswich Central School. Surrounded by numerous sporting venues and close to Ipswich rail stations for park and ride commute. If you're looking to shop there is Booval Shopping Fair, Winston Glades Shopping Centre and Riverlink only a short drive away, defiantly a home worth an inspection.
Other features of this stunning property include:
- Option to buy fully furnished
- 4 good size bedrooms all with built-ins, large windows and ceiling fans
- Main bedroom with spacious ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Modern kitchen with loads of bench and cupboard space complete with breakfast bar, stove and dishwasher
- Separate dining area
- Spacious family area with split air-conditioning
- Beautiful covered outdoor entertainment area
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Double car garage with remote
- Easy to maintain backyard with potential for rear yard access
- Huge front yard with plenty of room for the boat, caravan and jet ski
- 668 m2 fenced allotment
The remarkable convenience of the location and affordability of this home make this a property one to look out for, to book a private inspection call Neil Mundy or Thomas Sordy today!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
668m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.