Priced For An Express Sale…
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This centrally located home is positioned in a quality Raceview cul-de-sac and is a short distance away from local bus services, local schools, child care facilities and local venues such as the fully revamped Raceview Tavern and Brothers Leagues Club.
Your easy to maintain yard offers side yard access for vehicles and there is ample room in the back yard to put up a shed for the home handyperson.
• Good sized bedrooms with the master boasting a private en-suite
• Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Centrally located kitchen offers plenty of storage, breakfast bar and pantry
• 2 living areas and a large lounge room
• Outside you will be excited to discover a fully covered outdoor entertaining area
• Air-conditioner, security screens and doors
• Double garage with internal access
• Currently rented at $340 per week
This property has some movement so it is priced to sell.
For investors this home is smart buying as it is currently rented at $340 per week and tenant would be willing to stay on.
To view this bargain priced home please contact the listing agent Scott Reeves at Ray White Ipswich today.
800m² / 0.2 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.