Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
A post war classic located in the trending suburb of Raceview, this family home will be in hot contention among buyers and for good reason too! This little beauty is ready to be loved and enjoyed by new owners. Its lovely landscaped gardens, and the surprisingly spacious block, will be an attractive quality to many.
- Three bedrooms, all with air-conditioning, fans and built in wardrobes
- Big kitchen with generous bench and storage space
- Comfortable family living and adjoining dining
- Air-conditioning in lounge room
- Modern bathroom
- Separate toilet
- Huge private, rear entertaining area
- Side access for car/trailer parking
- Landscaped gardens and tool shed
Walking distance to Bremer State High School, Raceview State School and Raceview Shopping Centre, which has all amenities you will ever need. The new and improved Raceview Tavern is less than a 5-minutes' walk away.
I am proud to present 43 Cascade Street, Raceview to the market. To arrange an inspection, please phone me, or join us at the next open home.
602m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.