It's Time To Shift To Acreage And Tranquillity
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Set high upon a hill with stunning views overlooking the Great Divide, this home impresses right from the start. The property has been exceptionally well built and thoughtfully designed, with mountainous outlooks from all rooms in the house.
This property presents an exceptional opportunity. Due to personal changes in circumstances, the owners are motivated to sell and are inviting inspections and offers.
- Huge 4,103m2 block
- Solid brick construction
- Front deck overlooking the ranges and large outdoor undercover patio at rear of house
- Large kitchen with modern appliances, plentiful storage and bench space
- Multiple living areas - dining room and separate lounge room
- 4 spacious bedrooms, all with spectacular views
- Modern bathroom with high end finishes
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Solar power (5 kilo watt) and solar hot water
- Powered shed
- Outdoor fire pit area
- Easy access to Laidley Township
- Easy access to Warrego Highway great for commuters
- Reach Brisbane CBD in under 1 hour*
- 10 minutes* to The University of Queensland, Gatton
- Close to schools and shops in the growing Plainland Town Centre
Please contact the agent to arrange your inspection.
Disclaimer: This property may or may not be under contract/offer. Please contact the agent for the current status on this property. The website may have filtered the property for website functionality purposes.
4,103m² / 1.01 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.