Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Great addition for your investment port-folio
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
The owner of this home has chosen to auction this property to sell it as fast as possible. He has asked me to submit all offers to him as he has committed himself elsewhere.
DID NOT FLOOD IN 2011
This home is perfect for a family looking to settle down on a quiet street or an investor looking for a great opportunity with tenants already in place. Only minutes from the Ipswich CBD situated on a private 662m2 block, with no homes to the back offering extra peace and privacy. Currently tenanted for $325/week until April, the choice is yours whether you would prefer an investment or your next family home! If you don't snap it up, someone else will so don't delay your inspection!
- 4 bedrooms with built-ins
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe with security door leading onto the large patio area
- Open plan family and dining room
- Separate Lounge
- Security screens and doors through out home
- Split-system air-conditioning in the living area
- Large rear covered entertainment area with leafy outlook and no rear neighbours
- Rented for $325/week until April 2018
• 2 minute* walk to bus stop
• 3km* from Ipswich CBD
• 3km* from Wulkuraka Train Station
• 3km* from Ipswich Train Station
• 4 minute* drive to Ipswich Golf Course
• 5km* drive to Riverlink
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
662m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.