Price Reduced To $319,000 - Inspect Today Before It's Gone!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Be prepared to fall in love with this beautiful character home, built in 1928!
This home boasts many original features, with modern upgrades to make life easy. Large A/C dining room flows from the functional kitchen with gas cooking. The spacious A/C living area includes a study nook, the perfect home office space.
Property features include:
- 3 bedrooms, main bedroom with A/C (1 bedroom is currently being used as a second living space)
- Bathroom with charming claw foot bath
- 3kw solar system
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Huge 1,014sqm, with potential to subdivide (STCA)
- Veggie patch and chook pens
- 1 carport plus space under the house for a small car
- Lovely breezes captured from your front veranda
- New roof 2006 approx.
- New electric hot water 2013
- Copper plumbing redone 2016
- This property is completely flood-free
- A building and pest inspection has recently been completed for this property.
This home has everything you have been dreaming of!
Contact Lisa or Tracie today to secure your inspection.
1,014m² / 0.25 acres
1 carport space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.