Stunning Family Home In Quiet Position
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Situated in a private street, this much loved solid 4 bedroom home has timeless appeal and lasting quality. It's a short drive to every service you will ever need, plus all manner of sporting and recreation clubs including the Ipswich RSL Club, Jets Leagues Clubs and the North Ipswich Bowls Club. This is one of a kind treasure brimming with charm and elegance. It is within walking distance to Riverlink Shopping Centre, Ipswich CBD and many more facilities.
- 4 generously sized bedrooms all with built-ins
- Main bedroom with large mirrored built-in robe and ensuite
- Stylish modern kitchen with gas cook-top, loads of bench and cupboard space
- Good size family area with air-conditioning
- Spacious dining room leading out to a private rear covered entertainment area
- Internal laundry with bench space
- Spacious main bathroom with a separate shower
- Side access into the back garden with your drive through garage that has 2 rolling doors
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Fully fenced 603m2 block
Happy days are here when you move and create your own story for living in this beautiful home, you simply must inspect to appreciate. To book a private inspection today call Neil Mundy or Thomas Sordy anytime!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Drive Through Garage
603m² / 0.15 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.