Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Excellent Development Potential On Huge 1,242m² Block!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This neat and tidy 3 bedroom home sits on a huge block perfect for those looking to add value! A second driveway is already in place and the block has been flattened by the owners to allow for further development. Due to altered circumstances, the seller wants the home sold! This block is rich with potential so don't delay your inspection as this opportunity will not last long!
- 3 bedrooms with built ins
- Modern, spacious bathroom
- Kitchen with plentiful bench space
- Beautiful polished floorboards throughout
- Split system air-con in each zone, 4 in total
- Internal laundry with second toilet
- Enclosed patio
- Undercover single car space
• 140m* to bus stop
• 1 minute* drive to Simmons Road Park
• 2 minute* to St Joseph's Primary School
• 4 minute* drive to Brassall State School
• 4 minute* drive to The Ipswich State High School
• 5 minute* drive to Brassall Shopping Centre
• 5 minute* drive to Riverlink
• 3 minute* drive to Warrego Highway
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,242m² / 0.31 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.