Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Character home with Mixed Use Zoning at a great price. This property has amazing development potential; one of two 1/4 acre blocks. Keep the original antique Queenslander home and develop townhouses at the rear of the lot (STCA). This is a great opportunity for an investor, owner occupier, or developer as this property has purpose.
- Has had a recent make over extension
- Features VJ walls
- Hoop Pine floors
- Broomstick Balustrade Verandah's
- All rooms are large
- Three bedrooms, two bathrooms and ensuite
- Large walk-in robe in main bedroom
- Two near new reverse cycle air-cons
- All other bedrooms have built-in wardrobes
- Kitchen with island bench top
- Large entertainment areas and feature floors
- Large double sized carport and generous back deck
- Built approximately 1907-1910 or earlier.
- Dominant side of the road
- 1,012m2 site
- Leafy surrounds with charming 100 year old plus Queenslander home
- Approximately nine metre development access between the existing homes
- Zoned character housing Mixed Use
- Land is flat and not affected by flooding
- Booval Fair approx. 3 minute drive
- Booval Train Station approx. 4 minute walk
- Sacred Heart School approx. 3 minute drive
- Silkstone and East Ipswich State School approx. 4 minute drive
- Short walk to childcare, Aldi, chemist and medical practices
- New retail arriving shortly at the top of the hill
Call Steven Troup for a private inspection on 0406 962 721.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,012m² / 0.25 acres
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.