After A Home With Potential In A Fantastic Suburb? You've found it!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This beautiful character home is located in the prestigious suburb of Newtown, only a stone's throw from schools, shops and transport. The home is perfect for those who are after something they can add value to with a bit of a facelift. Pick up your hammer and join those savvy renovators who are looking to beautify our beloved Ipswich, one home at a time!
Opposite Cameron Park, this home is located a short distance from Booval Shopping Centre, Ipswich Girls Grammar School and Riverlink Shopping Precinct, as well as many other amenities.
- 2 bedrooms - 2nd bedroom with floor to ceiling built-ins
- Dine-in kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space including pantry
- Good size family/living room complete with A/C
- Stylish covered entertainment area
- Separate sleep-out with bed, separate office
- Well-appointed bathroom
- Laundry with enclosed second toilet
- Insulated ceiling
- Single carport, garden shed
- 698m2 fenced corner block
Location, Location, Location!
Close to bus, train, primary and secondary schools.
- 2 minute* drive to Silkstone State School
- 3 minute* drive to Ipswich Girls Grammar School
- 4 minute* drive to Booval Train Station
- 4 minute* drive to Booval Fair Shopping Centre
- 6 minute* drive to Riverlink Shopping Precinct
This beautiful home is sure to impress - book your private inspection or attend our open home on Saturday, as you will not want to miss this one!
(Internal furnishings vary from those depicted)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
698m² / 0.17 acres
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.