Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Two Residences Under One Roof On Acreage Block!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
What a unique opportunity this home presents! On a huge 6186SQM block - designed and built only 8 years ago, you won't find anything quite like this one. The home has been thoughtfully laid out to amply cater for those needing a dual occupancy set up or just ample living space.
As you enter the home, you will be impressed by the sharp, high end finishes and open plan living capturing the beautiful country views from your living space.
- 3 large bedrooms - main with its own private court yard, luxurious ensuite with a two bowl vanity, free standing bath, shower and toilet and a huge WIR all with picturesque outlooks
- Multiple living areas - separate family and dining rooms with magnificent outlooks
- Multi-purpose room suitable for home office, extra bedroom, sewing, hobby or gym room that is adjacent to the double garage - equipped with a reverse cycle split air conditioning system.
- Fully air-conditioned with a programmable reverse cycle ducted air plus zone control
- Expansive outdoor alfresco, perfect for the entertainers with a nearby decked outdoor eatery, enjoy your dining under the stars!
- Double lock up, secure garage
- House completely insulated
- 6,186SQM of beautifully manicured gardens and detailed decorative stone wall and timber privacy screen
- Double layered sound proof wall between residences
- Large master bedroom
- Large living areas, dining and lounge
- Guest toilet - great for those times when entertaining with friends.
- Living area fully air-conditioned with reverse cycle split systems and is fully self-sufficient with two entry points
Renowned Feng Shui master has harmonized the home based on the flying stars (Chinese) system.
- Located in the highly sought after Minden Village
- Quiet, established estate
- 25mins* to Ipswich CBD
- Easy access to Toowoomba and Brisbane City
- Easy access to Warrego Highway
Please contact the agent to arrange your inspection.
6,186m² / 1.53 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.