Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 15 Cars
The 132 acre ex dairy farm that has every feature you're looking for at the one address, with plenty of water, 6 dams, near permanent creek and huge 4 bedroom old Queenslander home with a country kitchen, 12ft high ceilings and original VJ walls. The home is ready to be brought back to its original grand home.
- Approx 60 acres irrigation flats
- A large stock yard with ramp with holding paddock
- Large sheds for machinery, produce sheds, vehicle accommodation
- Workshop areas and numerous other outbuildings easily converted for stables
- Rural water scheme from Glamorgan Vale comes from the Brisbane River for stock and gardens
- Rain water tanks supply the house
- Numerous internal paddocks
- Great scrub soils
- Fantastic views
- Urgent sale required, submit all offers!
54 ha / 133 acres
15 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.