Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Unlike Anything Else!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 7 Cars
This home is like nothing you have seen before! The space has been created with tranquillity and convenience in mind, creating a beautiful private oasis at the end of a cul-de-sac. It's close to all amenities such as, supermarkets, hardware, cafs, bakeries, schools, local swimming pool and bowls club, all within walking distance. This home has a lot on offer with 4 light-filled spacious bedrooms, a balcony off two of the bedrooms and an en-suite in the downstairs bedroom. The house is fully insulated and has been recently installed with a brand new 9-kilowatt Mitsubishi inverted air-conditioner, perfect for those warmer days.
The downstairs living area has been generously proportioned to offer a seamless indoor-outdoor design and limitless entertaining opportunities. The real hero of this, is the beautiful backyard with a well-established, lush garden oasis offering absolute privacy and plenty of room for the kids to play in. Surrounded by a colourful array of palms and exotic feature plants, you'll feel as though you are in your very own secret garden in the heart of Lowood!
It doesn't stop there, with a 3-bay carport and a 4 bay (3 door) shed out the back with power and water to both, as well as room for the caravan or boat, before you know it, you'll be slipping out to Atkinson Dam every weekend.
- Beautiful 4 bedroom renovated spacious home
- Enormous covered alfresco area over looking over the backyard
- Tiled flooring through downstairs level, timber floors upstairs
- Recently painted inside and out
- Newly installed white ant reticulation
- Plenty of room at the back of the property to spread your wings
- Combined 5-kilowatt solar system with 20 panels
- Brand new 9-kilowatt Mitsubishi inverted air-conditioner
- Town water plus 25,000 litre in-ground concrete water tank
- 4-bay (3 door) 9m x 14m shed/workshop
- 6m x 9m studio/shed that could be converted into a granny flat
- 3-bay carport beside the house
- Large garden shed
- The yard is fully fenced for dogs
- Power and water to all buildings
- 2 separate verandah's
- NBN connected
This property is an absolute gem and is a rare find of country lifestyle living in the centre of town. Do not hesitate to get your hands on this place as it will not last long.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
1.28 ha / 3.16 acres
4 garage spaces and 3 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.