Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
High On Gilmore
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
If location, location, location is what you're looking for you have found it here and this property can be yours!
This high set post war property has the views and also catches the afternoon breezes. This home is built with many large casement windows for you to take advantage of those views, which include QLD university and in the distance are the Goolman Mountain Ranges. This well presented and well cared for home sits on a generous 797m2 block with full privacy fencing all the way around. The property is within an easy walking distance to the Leichhardt State school, shops, the public swimming pool and a bus stop is also conveniently located.
With all that this home has to offer:
- Polished hardwood floors throughout the open plan living area
- Large split system reverse cycle air-conditioner serving the living area
- Insulated ceilings
- 3 good sized bedrooms (2 with wardrobes and ceiling fans)
- Bathroom that has a built-in linen closet
- Side access to large level backyard
- Fully concreted lower level providing abundance of storage space or cool working area
- 2nd toilet
- Carport and garage
- Front and rear external stairs lead to the upper level that offers a covered front porch
- Friendly neighbourhood
- Flood free
- Privately tenanted at $260pw
- Leichhardt State School 450m
- Local pool 750m
- Jim Finimore park 900m
- Ipswich CBD 3.8km
- Amberley 18.8km
I would love the opportunity to show you through this delightful home. Call now for a private inspection on 0406 962 721.
797m² / 0.2 acres
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.