Auction location: Ray White Ipswich 81 Limestone Street, Ipswich QLD 4305
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Owner Moved Overseas! Must Sell!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Do not delay your inspection here, these owners are extremely motivated to sell and an outcome must be achieved! Attention to detail and stylish finishes are consistent throughout this newly renovated home. The owners have put much time into ensuring your move into this fantastic location will be more than comfortable.
The home has been renovated from head to toe and features huge bedrooms and exceptionally large open plan living areas. On a huge 1,012SQM block and only minutes from Laidley Township, this is the home you have been looking for.
- Modern, brand new kitchen with stylish fittings and quality appliances
- Brand new bathroom with plenty of storage
- Freshly painted internally and externally with modern colour scheme
- Beautifully polished floors
- Fully landscaped with easy to look after plants
- Newly painted roof
- Completely rewired throughout
- 2 secure lock up garages
- Brand new hot water system
- Quiet, well established street
- Very close to Laidley Township
- Easy access to shops and conveniences
- Quick access to Warrego Highway for commuters
Please contact the agents to arrange your inspection.
Auction Venue: Ray White Ipswich 81 Limestone Street, Ipswich QLD 4305
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
1,012m² / 0.25 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.