Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Inner City, Spectacular Living
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This magnificently crafted 4 bedroom Queenslander holds a wealth of history. Built in 1916, this Colthup home has a grandeur all its own having been restored meticulously. The property features 4 large bedrooms plus a huge study, the master bedroom includes a large private ensuite, with a spacious kitchen and high end appliances - adjoining the separate dining room and private deck, overlooking the grounds. The house flows perfectly, with an internal spiral staircase making access up and down stairs no problem. With ample indoor and outdoor living spaces, this all makes for the ultimate home for your family!
Set on a huge 961m2, there is a current DA in place to subdivide the block on a corner position, so there is huge potential to develop should you choose, or enough space to add a pool/tennis court or whatever you heart desires.
- Deep verandahs front and back
- Beautifully polished floors throughout
- 4 large bedrooms, main with ensuite
- Large separate office/study room
- Character features throughout, leadlight doors leading onto the verandah from bedrooms 1 and 2, VJ walls, ornate fret work, some original pressed metal
- 3 magnificent bathrooms, main with new oversized claw foot bath
- Spacious dining and living rooms
- Exceptionally large kitchen - ample bench space, ample cupboard space, all stainless steel appliances
- Versatile room off the living room which can be used as a play room, reading or TV room
- Fully secure yard with new fences
- High ceilings throughout all living areas and bedrooms
- Upstairs has had a full renovation, sympathetic to the original home
- The home has been recently raised, so downstairs is a complete new build whilst maintaining the same feel and character of the home
- Huge laundry downstairs
- Solar panels on the roof new roof
- New stumps
- New electricals
- New plumbing
- Solar panels on the roof
- Lovingly restored by a professional builder over the past 6 years
- The property is not heritage listed but character zoned
- 130m* to Limestone Park
- 1.4km* to the centre of town
- 1km* to Ipswich General Hospital
- 1km* to Ipswich Central State School
Please contact the agents to arrange your inspection.
961m² / 0.24 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.