- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
This neat 3 bed brick home is ideally located in historic Harrisville, just a short stroll to the town's amenities and only 20 minutes to Ipswich and Amberley RAAF Base.
Perfect for families or an ideal investment opportunity with nothing to be done and a high demand for rentals in a growing area.
- 3 bedrooms with built-in's
- Split system air-conditioning
- Open plan dining/living
- Covered entertainment area
- Brick veneer
- 6m x 6m new lock up shed
- 3m x 6m garden shed with power
- Backyard access through automatic garage roller door
- 809m2 parcel with fenced back yard
- Currently rented for $280p/w with long term tenant willing to stay on, that's 5.8% return!
Harrisville is a lovely place for growing families with amenities including 2 hotels, general store, primary school, cafe, post office, mechanic, hair dresser and parks.
Please call Scott Reeves for further details or to arrange an inspection today, 0413 185 649.
809m² / 0.2 acres
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.