Beautiful Home Full Of Character, A True Classic!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This beautiful stylish home is an absolute must see which captures the classic Queenslander style. Situated on a corner block with 2 street frontage featuring 2 street access, this property is located in the ever popular suburb of Ebbw Vale. Which means you will find yourself close to all that Ipswich has to offer. Including several shopping precincts like Booval and Riverlink, plenty of primary and secondary schools for the kids to choose from such as St Peter Claver College at Dinmore and you can literally walk to the local train station creating easy access into Brisbane. If you fancy a drive you'll have highway access to Brisbane and Toowoomba via Brisbane Road and there is a multitude of sporting and entertainment venues right at your doorstep.
- Main bedroom with split A/C, high ceilings stylish en-suite and walk-in robe
- 2 other large bedrooms both with high ceilings and split A/C
- Well-appointed kitchen with top of the range gas cook top(Belling), dishwasher & a walk through pantry
- Main living/dining area with polished timber flooring and split A/C
- Second living area with split A/C
- Spacious sleep out that is currently being used as an office
- Main bathroom with stand alone bath, large separate shower and toilet
- Veranda on both sides facing brilliant views
- Laundry underneath with plenty of storage
- Electric gate on the front of the property which leads onto a tandem 2 bay carport
- Steel stumps for extra stability
- 2.5KW solar system installed
- Keypad operated security door system for extra security
Put simply, this stunning home is the complete package. To book a private inspection call Neil Mundy or Thomas Sordy today!
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
See all features
500m² / 0.12 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.