Secure, Private and Peaceful
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This home is located in the ever popular area Ebbw Vale, which means you can have everything that comes with this outstanding suburb. This includes the ability to walk to the Ebbw Vale Train Station - which is perfect for those working in Brisbane. It is also a short drive to Booval Fair, local shops and restaurants.
There are plenty of schools for you to pick from with easy access to local, primary and secondary schools, or if the kids are all grown up, the TAFE is just a 3 minute drive away. You'll have highway access to Brisbane and Toowoomba via Brisbane Road and there is a multitude of sporting and entertainment venues right at your doorstep.
- Front private verandah with lockable electric roller door securing the 2 bay carport at the front
- Main bedroom with large mirrored built-in and air-conditioning
- Second bedroom also with large mirrored built-in and air-conditioning
- Third bedroom, second front room can be used as an extra bedroom or office
- Large dine in kitchen with plenty of storage and cupboard space
- Main bathroom with bath/shower combo
- Internal laundry with plenty of storage
- Beautiful covered outdoor entertainment area overlooking the yard
- Large shed out the back
- High ceilings throughout
- Steel stumps for extra stability
- Freshly painted on the outside
- 3KW Solar system installed
- Fully fenced 506m2 block with lockable gate
Don't wait and miss out on this fantastic opportunity, for a private inspection call Neil Mundy or Tom Sordy today!
Disclaimer: This property may or may not be under contract/offer. Please contact the agent for the current status on this property. The website may have filtered the property for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
506m² / 0.13 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.