Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Huge Block, Character Home, Pool + Granny Flat!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
On one of the most highly sought after streets in central Ipswich and set on a huge 814m2 block, what a fantastic opportunity this property presents. The high quality 3 bedroom home features spacious rooms, multiple living areas, polished timber floors and a large front verandah.
The landscaped backyard invites you to enjoy family life around the swimming pool and barbeque area. The home is set back privately behind the trees.
There is an additional separately contained rumpus/teenagers retreat, the perfect space to add a bathroom (STCA) for an easy granny flat conversion. So much potential!
The near new 2 bay carport is oversized, easily fit your car no matter the size. There is also double gate access secure and lockable next to the carport - perfect for caravans, boats, trailers and motorbikes etc.
Walking distance to Limestone Park, the home is surrounded by wonderful lawn, and gardens with low maintenance plantings, your green thumb will be satisfied.
- Multiple living areas - huge lounge and dining rooms with French door access onto verandah
- Ceiling fans and A/C throughout
- Polished timber floors
- Huge wrap around front verandah
- Character features throughout
- Large bathroom with oversized spa bath and second toilet off the laundry
- Functional wooden kitchen with plenty of bench space and storage
- Separate rumpus/teenagers retreat with extra potential to easily add an ensuite/kitchenette
- Fully fenced block
- Low maintenance chlorine pool
- Solid build - good stumps
- New hot water system
- Security lights
- Inside laundry, downstairs
- Weatherboard exterior
- Rain water tank
- Limestone Park 400m*
- Ipswich Girls Grammar 1.3kn*
- Ipswich Public Hospital 1.8km*
- Ipswich Train Station 2.2km*
This property has so much to offer in such a sought-after street, it won't be available for long! Contact the agent today to inspect.
814m² / 0.2 acres
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.