Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Put Simply, This Home is Stunning
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Stunning Home, Stunning Location.
Set in one of Ipswich's most premier suburbs is this beautiful classic Queenslander, on an elevated position, this home looks stunning in the photos and even better in person.
Location, location, location! This beautiful home is only a short walk to Limestone and Queens Parks, Ipswich CBD, Ipswich Girls Grammar and just up the hill from the new Coles shopping precinct on Grange Road.
- Three large bedrooms one with air-conditioning
- Main bedroom with buit-in robe
- Large family room with split air-conditioning
- Beautiful spacious kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Separate dining area
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Main bathroom and separate shower
- Beautiful rear deck with magic sweeping views
- Under the house is concreted and used for storage, where tools and garden equipment can be safely locked away
- Front and rear stairs
- Rear yard access with plenty of room for the kids to run around
- Single carport with remote
- 582m2 fenced allotment
This is not just a stunning home but a lifestyle, there is nothing to do but move in and enjoy.
Call Neil Mundy today for your private inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
582m² / 0.14 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.