Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
What A Gem!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Set in the very desirable suburb of Eastern Heights, and approximately 200 metres from the new Grange Road shopping precinct is 29 Rex Street. Boasting 2 driveways with rear yard access and is within minutes to Ipswich CBD, Ipswich Girls Grammar, both train and bus, public schools, Queens Park and restaurants.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-ins and 2 with ceiling fans
- Formal Entry
- Kitchen with loads of bench and cupboard space
- Separate dining area
- Separate lounge with air-conditioning and ceiling fan
- Modern bathroom
- Separate laundry
- Polished wooden floors and security screens throughout
- Linen cupboard in hallway
- 2 car carport with single garage
- 4.5kw solar system, gas HWS and water tank
- 715m2 fenced allotment with new garden shed
- 2 driveways
Don't miss this great opportunity to buy a great home in a quality location. Call Scott Reeves or Neil Mundy today for your private inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
715m² / 0.18 acres
1 garage space and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.