Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Immaculate Colonial With Large Shed
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 5 Cars
Circa 1883 - One of the earliest homes built in Eastern Heights. This home has exceptional street presence and is fully renovated throughout. Featuring open plan living, it's been designed with the modern family in mind. Boasting a fully renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite benchtops with breakfast bar, stunning renovation to bathroom and freshly painted throughout.
It is situated on a leafy, fully fenced 911m2 level block complete with vehicle side access to the back yard and to the huge powered shed. The owners have fully engineered plans ready to lodge to council to raise the house and build in underneath, which they will give to the new owner.
- Colonial home with character features and wrap around veranda
- Fully fenced and landscaped, level 926m2 approx block
- Fully renovated
- Polished timber flooring through main living areas
- Stylish black granite and timber kitchen with stainless steal and natural gas facilities
- Air-conditioned, open plan lounge/meals and spacious kitchen
- Built-in robe to main bedroom
- Stunning renovation to bathroom
- Re-stumped, re-roofed, insulated, rewired and repainted
- Solar power
- Home office/study
- Second toilet, extra parking and laundry under the home
- 6.0m x 7.5m x 2.7m powered shed plus 3.0m x 7.5m awning
- 5,000 litre rainwater tank with pump + separate 10,000 litre tank
- Not flood affected
• 500m to Limestone Park
• 1.5km to new Silkstone Shopping Centre
• 1.1km to Ipswich Central State School
• 1.8km to Ipswich Girls Grammar School
• 2.0km to Bremer State High School
911m² / 0.23 acres
2 garage spaces and 3 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.